The most basic form of crutch, where the user's weight is supported under the arms as well as by gripping the hand rests. Despite the under arm support these are quite hard on the wrists and are less commonly used today than the Double Adjustable. Priced per pair. Available in four sizes.
* Lighter than wood, the standard aluminium crutch provides stability and durability.
* Double extruded centre tube provides additional strength to weight bearing area.
* Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments.
* Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction.
* Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips.
* Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip.
* 160kg weight capacity on aluminium crutch (more on heavy duty)