The Kymco K-Lite Comfort is our best-selling scooter. With 4-wheel shock absorbing suspension, and excellent leg room it is comfortable for a small machine. Designed with lightweight components and utilising ergonomic dismantling mechanisms, it is very light and very easy to dismantle and re-assemble. Kymco have become one of the best providers of mobility scooters, offering smart design with reliability and good repair back-up.
- Easy to remove battery box with no plugs or wires to worry about, simply lift it
off and it automatically disconnects for you.
- Single, one hand de-docking system to strip down the scooter for transportation,
making it quick and easy to get into the boot of your car, without any fuss.
- Soft, large rubber grip tiller handlebar adjustment knob. It is easy to grip
and allows you to tighten and loosen the handlebar system more easily.
- Four wheel shock absorbing suspension
- Backlit battery meter for improved visability, waterproof ignition and horn switch
giving you peace of mind and improved reliability of your scooter.
- Stylish alloy type wheels with solid puncture-proof tyres, so you wont need to worry
about thorns when you are out and about.
- Quality breathable seat that can swivel to allow safe and easy access on
and off the scooter and allows better access to sit at tables - no need to get
off your scooter.
Colours - Glossy Black, Metallic Mink, Glossy Bronze or Flame Orange
Max user weight 125Kg/19.7 stone
Max speed 6.4kph/4mph
Range 16km/10 miles
Wheel type Solid
Heaviest part 15kg
Total weight inc bat 37kg
Battery 12 amp
Seat Height - Deck 400-480mm
Lights fitted No
Turning radius 1210mm